Thread: 63 Falcon on eBay

63 Falcon on eBay

Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Wow, saw that a few days ago at about $25k. Already at $50k.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Aaron Kaufmann built that on Fast-n-Loud . He has way more than $50K into that car and it has done Pikes Peak.

I didn't watch the YouTube video yet. It probably explains all that, doesn't it...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    Aaron Kaufmann built that on Fast-n-Loud . He has way more than $50K into that car and it has done Pikes Peak.

I didn't watch the YouTube video yet. It probably explains all that, doesn't it...
    He's keeping who he is a bit silent. The video is null any mention of FnL. Probably cant for legal reasons now that he left the show. If you didn't know him or watch the show, you might still be unaware of its history.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

What? He left the show?
    I did watch the show for a while (it seems to be more difficult to find here in Canada for some reason...) I didn't realize he left. What is the deal on that? Where did he go?

Meanwhile, more than $50k in it...but I'm sure vendors kicked in lots of free parts in order to get a little TV coverage-that's how it works, so doubtful HE has $50k in it. It would be a great toy, but still too rich for my blood and not to mention most the fun of building it is done.

Three days left...wonder how much it will go for...?? My bet is $101k.

Is he going to have his own show?
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

63 Falcon on eBay

I for one could not stand Rawlings on the Fast and Loud show. I do like AK. I saw that Falcon in Reno and it is a cool car, but the body work was done real shoddy. Guess they were really only worried about racing it.
    If you saw the Street Outlaws show about Rawlings racing Chief, that is the one that AK left the show. AK raced a car against Farmageddon and Azin.
    Rawlings broke every deal that he and Chief made in building the cars. He came out of that show looking like a jerk.
    Anyway, I love some of the stuff on that Falcon, especially the suspension and that is a cool video.
    Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Sorry Don. Being up in backwoods country where antennas on roofs are still state of the art must be tough!

I watched FnL in spite of Richard Rawlings. I'll watch anything I can learn from, which is how I've learned most of what I know. Watching and paying attention. That said, I learned who not to be from RR. Whether the show will survive without AK is yet to be seen, but they have a talented bunch. Probably more so since a couple of folks were fired a couple seasons ago. The spin-off from that I think has already gone toast, but that's yet to be seen; I've seen nothing officially saying that. Completely too full of stupidity and only a little car building, though they too built a few pretty nice cars. The antics I can always do without. Though after announcing his intention to leave AK did a Street Outlaws episode collaboration as still part of GMG/FnL I've not seen anything, other than the sale of this Falcon, from AK. He only indicated on the show he had other things he wanted to do. I'm a fast worker and all, but every show has some intense deadline and that would take the joy away quick. AK hinted of that being a key contributor to his leaving.

Another show lost their main mechanic this season, though I only learned of it on a random YouTube search - and that is Edd China from Wheeler Dealers. I've always liked Edd, so that too is a bummer. He indicated the show will go on with someone else, but I doubt for long.

Velocity channel may be at the root of some of this, but who knows. That's what Edd China indicated. I was thrilled to have this car-driven channel to watch, but if they're doing things to drive off the best mechanics, how long does it have?
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; April 20th, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"