Thread: car shows

car shows

I was counting my dash placks and I think I have been to two many shows with my falcon, there is over 120 of them. I had a friend that had way more than that. no matter where I went he was there. may he RIP...jh
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can't count the 17th Annual GM Picnic.

OH OH must be the eyes when we get old. that was with my GN buick I had and I think there is one with my PT.. you have good eyes jeff...jh

JH,
    On your second picture, the 6th row over, and the 3rd one down, with the wagon on it.....I was there and have that one! I think it was 91, the only event I ever did when I was a club member many moons ago. I think that picnic was at a park by 128th off of the freeway.

Time flys,
    Still driving a Falcon😇
    IMG_0456cropthumb

Gina, what kind of falcon did you have at that show? I think I have some pictures of that day...jh

It was an Algiers Bronze (goldish) 61 2 door sudan. The same color as the Falcon I have now. Or it was a robins egg blue 2door 60 wagon. don't recall which one I took. My brother came too but he had a fleet of Falcons and I have no idea what he brought. That would be so cool if you had pics. What I remember is how nice everyone elses cars were. I went to a couple meetings around that time at the Puyallup Ford Korum? Let me know what you find.
    IMG_0456cropthumb

This is the only one I can find..jh
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is that car I posted a 61? and is that a 61 grill? I'am not sure what it is. does anyone know...jh

The grill is a '61. Based on the shape of the cove on the body side, the car is a probably a '61 also, though it could be a '60 with a '61 grill.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

The grill on a 60 is flat, is the 61 curved? I though it was a 62 but kennys and pats are different...

J.h.
    Nope, not my car but thanks for looking.
    IMG_0456cropthumb