Thread: Holidays

Holidays

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year. Hopefully those of us who are still trying to get our Falcons on the road will get them rolling next year and for those of you who are already driving yours I am sure they will still get worked on.
    Carol, my wife asked me if any of the Falcon club members ever get their cars done??? I don't think there is a "done" when it comes to these cars. That may be what makes this so interesting and fun, not to mention expensive.
    See you at the next meeting in January if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise. Larry

Thanks Larry.

I'd like to echo Larry's thoughts and wish [at least the vast majority of] you a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year -- that is -- as long as you were good boys or girls.

And no, I don't know of anyone who's done with a car until somebody is handing them the cash to take it off their hands. At that point they would be done with it... and then it all starts over with the new person.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"