Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Window Decals ready to go!

Kenny,

Have you mailed those stickers out yet? I'm awaiting....

Hope you are feeling better

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

As an FYI:
    I'll bet it would be about the same price to have them done as "cling-ons" that are re-usable. I have a "Sea Bee" one that has been on the rear window of my focus wagon for about 5 years now and still looks great.
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

I thought about the cling type decals but I didn't really have any past experience with them so went with the adhesive. I'll definitely keep them in mind for next time and see how the pricing compares.

My apologies to all the paid members who haven't got them yet. We've handed a few out at the last couple meetings and car shows but I will get the rest in the mail tomorrow for sure!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Well, I've got 13 decals in the mail to those of you who received your membership card a few months ago.

I have enough new members to print a full sheet of cards for the rest of you who have joined and will do that tomorrow and put them in with the decals to save postage costs. I'll try to get it done tomorrow but it may be Wednesday.

Thanks for your patience!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)