Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truck V8

Larry - Just realized I never heard back from you. Not sure if you're still looking for stuff or have it all arranged already. I was out of town until yesterday, so if you need anything - let me know.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Truck V8

Thanks Roger, I've been so busy trying to get the grade in front of the new garage finished to pour concrete soon. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you and yep I still want the parts. I will try and call sometime this week if that works. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

No worries Larry. Just checking in.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Truck V8

They finished checking my flathead block for cracks and the other parts were checked over and cleaned. I went and looked at the block and it had at least 10 big cracks. They felt bad about such horrible news that they only charged me a small amount to clean all the parts.
    Now, I need another 48-53 Ford Flathead block. If anyone knows of one or sees one for sale that looks "safe" for rebuild let me know. Or, another full engine will work. Thanks Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

What about the 289? Wasn't that going in first?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"