Thread: New Member

Hi all,
    I am Butch Evans (Falconeer) I am in Thomasville NC . I have been into Falcons sence the 60,s . I now have 4 Falcons:
    1 1965 sedan delivery 289 v-8 c-4
    2 65 2dr wagon 5.0 ho EFI 5 speed
    3 62 2dr dlx wagon, 2001 gtp roller motor,Mustang II front end, ididit tilt col. c-4 trans, 75 comet 8in with 3:55 gears flow masters etc.
    4 Just bought yesterday, 63 2dr sedan with a 95 cobra roller motor, T-5 5speed, 8.8 rear end with 410 gears,Moser 31 spline axels. Got big plans for this one.

Some one direct me on posting pics. and i will do so
    Thanks
    Butch Evans (falconeer)
    Thomasville NC

Butch,

Cool collection you've got going there. Would love to have a sedan delivery...

You can post pics here by clicking on the attachment link at the end of a post, or if you use something like Flickr or Photobucket insert a link to these. Or post them to the Gallery links you should see in the menu bar at the top of the forum/web page.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"