Thread: 1965 Ranchero

1965 Ranchero

Has taken over 20 years to get my truck back. Was show quality but then my dad recked it and bought this 65 and just put in the motor and front end stuff. I have all new parts to complete this just waiting for the summer time to get it up and going. Hope to drive it to on of the next meetings so I can meet some of you guys and talk shop. I also will have some extra parts, have 2 grills and a passanger front fender so far that i know of.

thanks for the time,

Moe

65Rocket

Nice truck

Moe

Nice Ranchero ya have there.What size motor does it have? What else have you done to it? Welcome to the club
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

65 ranchero

its got a 5.0 with a few mods, mustang II front end, 9 inch rearend. just some basics. LOL It gets up and goes thats for sure. Im looking to port the heads and change the cam and rockers and perhaps thru on a turbo, but thats why im here to see what other have done. Im going to try and make it to my first meeting thats coming up. Work just got bought out by another company so not sure if i can get the tabs in time, so much stuff to do with this other company but if not ill come on my motorcycle just to say hi.

I will be getting a list of the extras and putting them on here or bring them to a meeting if anyone that has a ranchero needs some parts.

Welcome. I also have a '65 Ranchero. It's currently in my garage, just recently returned from a long stint at getting some cancer cured and new paint. Am going to try to get mine on the road by end of summer. It currently has a very tired 289 as it's motive force. Don't know what the future holds in that department yet. Anyway, welcome to the club and am looking forward to meeting you at the upcoming club meeting.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs