Thread: Fca

Smile Fca

I received my membership card today along with July and August copies of the National Falcon News.

Cool
    Guy

Welcome to the club!

I think you will enjoy the national newsletters. They really do a nice job on them. And you should look for the most local chapter to join as well. Of course, we're a bit too far away, but we welcome anyone from anywhere here on the forum...

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Smile

Thanks, the news letters they sent me are great. I am glad I joined. I do not have any Chapters close to where I live so I would like to see which Chapter would be able to best answer my restoration questions going forward.

Wish there was a club in Albuq,
    Guy

You could start one there, are there any falcons around your town?

Smile

falcon cobra,

It would be great to have a club here! I would not know where to start or if I could commit the time to organizing a club. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face. Car people are some of the best people I have ever met.

Guy

Guy,

You could start by posting into the local Craigslist in your area. Falcon guys are always looking on Craigslist for parts and stuff related to their cars. Just see how may are out there who reply.

It's going to take a while, but you'll begin seeing more Falcon guys who want the same thing. And some who don't want to be a part of a club. Once you have enough that do, then those who have more time to do the ground-work can contact the FCA national.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"