Thread: Free Hot Rod Magazines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Free Hot Rod Magazines

Hi Guys,

Happy new year. I just found out I have to move at the end of January instead of February like I thought, so I've got to start getting rid of stuff. I have a collection of Hot Rod magazines from the 80's to 90's- about ten years worth, that I'm tired of hauling from place to place. (Pat- I'll trade them for the plug wires if you want them!) I've tried selling them but no luck - if any of you want them, PM me soon otherwise I'll take out some issues and the rest get get recycled.

Thor
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Thor,
    Let me know when you've moved into your new place (and where it is) and I'll return your jack and stands to the new place.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

I'll take them. I have the plug wires.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

They're your's, Patrick. We'll have to find a time to connect on a weekend and exchange stuff.

Gary,

Are you still interested in my '65 200 cylinder head? I'm still debating on keeping it as I don't know the condition of the head that's on my car now, but if I end up having to put all my stuff in storage I don't want to drag it around any longer - ditto with my comet front end. If I give it up and you want it, you can come pick it up before I move and drop off the jack and stands. I have some hard decisions to make in the next few weeks!

Thor
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch