Thread: Firewall heater hoses

Firewall heater hoses

If you look at the pictures in the "Show of your ride" section under "update pics" one shows the passenger side of the firewall. The two heater hose holes in the firewall are right behind my valve cover. Does anyone know of 90 degree fittings that will work there? I am looking for billet or show quality fittings if anyone knows of any. I think the hose that goes to the intake I can route inboard and along the inside of the valve cover. The other I am going to route to the fender panel to the water pump. Any ideas appreciated. Larry

I had the same issue. I ran -10 stainless braided line through these from the heater to engine. It wraps around the backside of the valve cover okay. I was going to try using bulkhead fittings but there is just not enough room for those plus the 90 degree hose ends. I still have the fittings if you want to try them on your car.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Firewall heater hoses

Thanks but I don't think one of the normal bulkhead fittings along with the 90 degree union will work on mine either. I am checking to see if there is something that does a 90 at the firewall without having the regular fitting plus the 90. Don't know if there is such an animal but still looking.