Thread: 1965 2 Door Coupe Parts for Sale in Southern California

1965 2 Door Coupe Parts for Sale in Southern California

Hi

I purchased a 65 2 door coupe as a "Donor" car solely for the pan therefore I have the entire car in pieces and available for sale. If you do not see a part listed below send me an email (erick4mail@yahoo.com) and I will look for it for you. I am not looking to make money here I just want to recover funds that I paid for the "Donor" car. The items I listed below are available and I am sure there are more but these are the ones I can think of. Items that I list as complete, for example the doors, I am including everything that is on the door like Glass, regulators, 1/4 window, door panel, window crank, arm rest etc, if something is missing I'll let you know if you are interested. Remember I just want to recover my expense for the car and gain space back in my garage, al parts are in fair condition considering the age of the car. Here is what I have..

Doors (outside trim not included) complete =$150 or $250 for both
    Fenders (no trim, some emblems)=$75 or $125 for both
    Bumpers=$150 or $225 for both
    Hood with some trim and hinges=$150
    Trunk lid with trim and hinges=$150
    Grill=$100
    Complete Headlights including Buckets=$125 each or $200 for both
    Tail lights=$45 or $75 each
    Side Mouldings/Trim both sides=$100
    Windshield=$100
    Rear Glass=$95
    Rear Window(L or R)=$50 or $75 for both
    Rear Window Regulator (L or R)=$50 or $75 for both
    Front Bench seat is torn(aqua blue)=$125
    Rear seat fair and worn(aqua blue)=$100
    Gauge cluster=$75
    Glove box door=$50
    Steering Wheel=$50
    Steering column=$75

Prices do not include shipping.
    Also large and heavy pieces are for pick up only or if you arrange for shipping and packing I can oblige. I am located in Southern California so my zip code is 91350 in case you want to check for shipping and packing quotes.

All I want to do is recover the money that I paid for the donor car. If you see a part you need make me a reasonable offer as I want to give back to the forum members for all the excellent help, support and guidance that has been given to me throughout the road to restoring my Falcon. Once I have recovered my "Donor" car money I promise to make the remainder of the parts at first come first serve best offer, so that way we all win...remember I need space and I also want to help you get your own Falcon restoration completed.

Erick

joe demoruelle Guest
    Howdy Eric if you still have the grille, and it's if decent shape, I'd be interested. My Futura station wagon is in Las Vegas, so shipping should be reasonable. Thanks. Joe

Is the coupe the same as the sedan?

Falcon Parts

Erick,
    I am looking for the rear emergency brake cable for my 65 hardtop. I need the cable that goes from lever/arm under car to rear wheels. It was missing when I got car but was told the cable splits in two or is attached to the two that go to rear wheels. Let me know if this part is available and how much. Thanks, Bill
    Bill Williams

'65 Ford Falcon

Hi Bill, that part is available new. The cable is about $50 and I think the other bits are also being repoped. It's an important part to not have fail.