Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Near Help Near Bremerton

Near Help Near Bremerton

Hi Guys,

I've located a possible wagon in Bremerton (again)
    And I was hoping maybe someone can go look at it for me before I drive many miles and moons to look at it and possibly purchase this wagon...

If anyone is in the area and has nothing better to do this weekend I will possibly compensate you for your time...

email me or post here..
    Thank You,
    Nathan

wolf6alone at aol dot com

Hi Nathan, I'm sorry to say that I won't be over there anytime soon. It's a ferry ride for most of us. I know there was one gentleman that went to the regionals that was from that side of the water. I hope someone can give it a glance for you. I know how hard it is to search long distance. Keep us posted.

Under normal circumstances I'd be all over that for you, but I've been working against the clock to get a trade-show booth designed/built/crated and shipped by Tuesday... so it's not a good weekend for me.

Have you looked in the FCA member list to see if another member is near there? Did they post a lot of good pictures somewhere? That can often be a lot cheaper than gas.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger and fellow falconers,

The seller has been very helpful and sends pictures of everything I ask for..Has receipts for everything done to the car for its intire life. He is the third owner..
    Seems to be very honest and striaght forward. He's also excited about the car possibly going to a falcon home..(cool)
    He told me striaght up what is wrong with the car and I appreciate that..

It didn't have to be this weekend..I just threw that idea out there..

Nathan
    Last edited by Nathan289; September 16th, 2008 at 11:36 AM.

I've decided to take the plunge.. with the great photos and the effort the seller is taking to answer my questions and work with me. I've agreed to purchase the wagon..

the seller is even willing to deliver it to me for a small extra fee..

Here is some eye candy..

Nathan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boy what a nice little wagon! is that a stock color? not sure if I ever seen one that shade of brown, looks like it was garaged a good part of it's life.did you get a good price?

john h

Congratulations! I think that is the guy that is painted Hummer Orange. From what I remember in the ad (if that is the same one) there was quite a lot already done to it and very little required to make it a wonderful piece of gear.

If you run across a clean 2-door (60-63) in your neck of the woods, drop me a line. There is a project 2-door in Newman Lake for $1,200 but it's more that I want to take on right now.

Send us more pictures and a description after it arrives. It's always a good education to see how closely a seller's description matches the actuals.

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff W; September 14th, 2008 at 09:43 AM.

Jeff,
    Yep that is the wagon. it is 2004 Hummer Orange..
    It is in very nice condition, but needs some engine help.

and that 2 door wagon in Newman lake, if it was that white one.. is WAY over priced.. it is the only falcon that I have ever seen where the window cowl behind the fender has rusted away.. There was so much stuff on the floor inside the car in an effort to hide the fact that there isnt any floors...
    My personal opinion is that white wagon is a parts car only as it would cost bookoo bucks to restore..

Nathan

more pics.. I have lots of them..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks nice. Thanks for the word on the White 2-door in Newton Lake.

Jeff

I'll keep my eye out for a tudor wagon.

Wow... good thing [for you] I didn't go look at that for you... might have had to say "Ooh... no, this thing is really, really bad."

OK... so what was the ad price on this that's so scary cheap?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"