Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Near Help Near Bremerton

Hmmm...Kenny Cooper. Sounds like a B-movie actor from the 1940s!

Nice lookin' wagon Nathan! I love the 2-tone seats. Hope they're in good shape. Is that the original rubber mat?

Looking forward to your report after you get to crawl around it for awhile.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny,
    The interior is supposed to be all orginal.. though it needs a headliner and new rubber mat..

Does anyone know where to find the orginal style rubber carpet?
    I couldn't locate such a beast last night while thumbing through my falcon catelogs, but I know someone carries it..
    I did find an aftermarkt source that carries it in different colors but not the orginal plaid?? pattern..

Keep an eye out for a good roof rack.. and a surf board..

Nathan

Gosh... it was only a few weeks ago I saw a complete roof rack on ebay. I was so tempted... until I thought about screwing things to my pristine roof.

I looked long and hard for a rubber rear mat for the bed area. If you ever run across one of those (or maybe two if you need one too), let me know.

October 4th! I'd never have the patience to wait that long. I'd go crazy.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger,

I can't wait either.. I've always been crazy so its hard to tell if Im going any crazier.

The wagon has what looks like a brand new mat in the cargo area..
    My dream is to one day install a wood bed like a truck in the back.. I have the same dream about the ranchero too.. If I ever get that accomplished I'll send you my mat.. Ever think of finding a truck bed mat and cut it down??

Have you seen any place that sells the rubber carpet??

I saw the most presitine roof rack a year or two ago and even almost bought it just becasue I knew I would one day get a wagon.. now I wish I did.. I'll keep watching e-bay.. Not sure if I want to drill hole in the roof either..

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    Roger,

Ever think of finding a truck bed mat and cut it down??

Nathan
    I've looked at them and seen a few "cut in" but it's just not the same as a pre-cut... maybe NOS. The material is too think for the most part. I keep looking though. I'll take you up on your offer if you ever decide to part with it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

SWEEET wagon Nathan!!
    welcome to the darkside

once youve had wagon...you'll never go back
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

If the wagon is a rocking dont come a knockin
    Still not sure when i'll find the time to drive three falcons, but Wagons are so cool..

Plans are to add wide whites to her and some trim rings

If I find a rack I'll buy it, not sure if I want to put holes in the car though..

Nathan

Hey all. Im the one selling the 62 to Nathan. I never knew about this site until today when Nathan turned me on to it. I am a honest guy when it comes to cars. I have had over 40 pass thru my yard since 2000 when I started demo derby. I have sold a few also. I have answered every question Nate and Jen have asked. I have also provided as detailed of pictures I can get! It truley is a sweet long top! I just dont have the time or power to fix it. I bought it and only got to put 1026 miles on it. The owner before me painted it the orange. It looks ok. Its a Maaco job. But it looks good for the body style. I always got tons of looks and thumbs up while driving, and a local shows lots of complements. I just want to say Im glad to drive 6+ hrs to deliver this mini bird to a Falcon lover! Who does that anymore?
    63 Falcon 4dr wagon. Factory 260 car, but has a 302 now.
    64 Falcon 2dr HT. All original 260 car with 99,9xx miles. We are the 2nd owner
    68 Torino GT Fastback. 2nd owner, grandparents were 1st. 514,xxx miles.
    79 Fairmont 2dr 6cyl 3spd manual.
    05 F150 Supercrew 5.5ft box 2wd

Dan,
    Glad i was able to show you a place for falcon lovers..
    I bet some of the guys around here would love to hear about your dad's 66 ranchero and see those pictures of when it was a drag truck..

I can't wait for the wagon to show up.. Jen on her lunch break, went and picked up a vintage 62 license plate for it.. The 62 will be registered as a collector vehicle like the other falcons..

Nathan

hey Nathan
    its not a big deal...but the wagons without roof racks were harder to find..
    ...just a point...i aint putting one on mine...unless they came with it...but then...i'm goofy that way
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    Keep an eye out for a good roof rack.. and a surf board..

Nathan
    I was talking to a younger guy here at work who surfs and he says the older surf boards from the 60's are REALLY pricey if you can find them. Maybe as much as the car costs. They were wood and made of Koa. Would look very cool though!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Wow, a surfboard the cost as much as the car?! Well, I don't think I'll be getting one of those then.
    The Surf board thing is just an idea anyways, would have to get a roof rack first, and then I'm not sure if I would install the rack..

Looks like I get to cut down on my wait time.. Delivery has been bumped up a week.. Yippy!!

Gives me time to figure out the engine problem and get it fixed.. My Son's Homecoming dance is Oct 4th and he wants to use one of the falcons as his "limo"
    Seeing how the wagon has four doors it would make a better "Limo".

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Dang! I just noticed the list of cars in your signature is getting pretty long!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

Yup. Now you need to find a convertible to round out the collection.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

A hardtop will be next...
    Then maybe an econoline pick-up..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*