Thread: Happy 2008 all!

Happy 2008 all!

Starting thread to see what new years goals we have for our "babies".

I plan on a new paint job and maybe a new front end this year. We shall see how everything pans out. Any suggestions for a "good painter" would be appreciated.

I wish a productive and positive 2008 to all
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Happy New Year!

My project for `08 is to get the cylinder head finished up and installed. Just a little more porting to do and I've got all the parts to get it machined and ready to install.

I'll pull the drive train to bolt on the head so that will give me a chance to redo the engine bay and seal up some leaks in the tunnel where I made some floor pan repairs.

That should keep me busy! Sorry, no advice on painters but the question gets asked a lot. I liked the shop that did mine but they don't work on classics anymore. Just insurance work on newer cars. There's a place called "Fenders and Fins" in Woodinville that gave me a quote once for a collision claim and they seemed like they would do a good job. Not cheap though.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Wipe out the mildew that grew over the winter and get her fired up for the All Ford Show at the BCC.
    Last edited by Jeff W; January 11th, 2008 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    ...All Ford Show at the BBC.
    Make that BCC (Bellevue Community College). It's a long drive to England!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Hey all... sorry for not posting more lately. I'm in a headless chicken mode project at work and had to work (while everyone else at work was on vacation) during the Christmas/New Year week. I'm getting close to seeing light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

I really want to get us all together sometime in February if possible. Maybe the earlybird swap could be a good day? I've got to figure out when that is, but lets see about doing something soon. What say ye?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"