Thread: Pictures From the Spokane Early Ford V-8 Show

Pictures From the Spokane Early Ford V-8 Show

Hello everybody,

I just realized that i never announced last weekends Early Ford Show and how I was was planning on being there and hoped everyone could come..
    Where's my head been lately?

Well the Show was warm it was 90 plus. There was a total of eleven falcons and rancheros, suprisingly no comets.

I met a few fellow enthusiasts and left cards for those I didn't see..

Below are some pictures from the event..

Starts with our wagon the only wagon there.. I was able to find a new mirror at the swap meet and a couple of extra bottle cap hub caps..

Next we have mark and his son's 62 deluxe mordor with very cool interior. believe it or not that is the cars orginal paint.. just spectacular.

I spotted this very orignal 64 mordor futura driving in. wasn't able to locate the lady driving it, but took a picture and left a card for the club.

to be continued..

Nathan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nathan289; July 16th, 2009 at 11:22 AM.
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Spokane Early Ford Show part 2

Jen and I then met Tom (I think) and his wife with their very nice 63 futura convertable. This car has very cool ghost flames painted on it and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get a good picture in the light I was working with.

Near Tom was this gorgeous black and white 64 Hardtop. This hard top has a mustang 2 conversion with a Roush racing engine under the hood, along with a full custom interior. Even has a leather headliner..

To be continued...

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

Spokane Early Ford V-8 Show part 3

Jen and I then ran into John and his very cool 64 hardtop. John's car was nice enough to win an award, I'll have to ask which award he won..

This 64 hardtop has a mustang 2 front suspension and John's version of the Elinor mustang Rear suspension. The interior is just as nice as the exterior with the sprint logo stiched into the seats..

John was in attendence with his friend that had a very nice 65 hardtop. Sorry can't remember the owner's name right now.. Sorry...

To Be continued again...

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

Spokane Early Ford Show Finale

The batteries in the camera went kaputz and I was unable to get photo's of Ron's 62 ranchero... I'm sure I'll see the ranchero at other shows I'll get pictures there..

I was unable to take photos of the 61 futura that was in the cars for sale section of the swap meet.. the price was nice but the car needed alot of help..

I also missed out on taking pictures of a 67 ranchero gta that was also for sale.. very nice car...

This year they combined the silver auto auction with the car show and swap meet and there was a 63 falcon convertible that crossed the auction block and sold I was able to get the batteries to work long enough to take a picture of the car post auction..

It was great meeting all the fellow enthusiasts at the show and hopefully you'll find it worth attending future events and even a club meeting..

Don't forget July 25th is the Ford picnic at Plant's Ferry park.. bring your picnic basket and enjoy the company of falcons and owners.

nathan
    Last edited by Nathan289; July 16th, 2009 at 11:18 AM.
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

Nathan, nice falcons and good pictures,thanks...we should all go to spokane sometime, to one of your shows, some may have to get a run at the pass though....john h

John,

The same goes for me.. I've been wanting to go over the pass to attend some of your shows, but I've been afraid the falcon wont make it..
    I was planning on the Greenwood show this year and the money gods just wouldn't let me spend the cash.. Hotel cost was prohibitting it...

There are a few shows that are always worth attending. I highly recommend the All Ford Show in Airway Heights.. Its more than just fords lots of classes with lots of trophies.
    Its usually the same weekend as the airshow so you get to watch the blue angels fly over the show..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper

Nathan,

Finally finding a moment to catch up on some forum reading (have been burning the candle at both ends -- and lighting a few more at the same time lately), but it looks like you've been doing a fine job getting around and introducing yourself. Your wagon looks nice! Some of those other Falcons look pretty dang nice too.

I'm all for a mid-state meetup sometime. May have to be next year at this rate, but we should find a show somewhere over the pass we can all attend. Keep your eye out.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"