Thread: 1964 Falcon For Sale

Unregistered Guest

1964 Falcon For Sale

1964 Ford Falcon Futura hardtop, 6 cylinder, automatic. This is a strong running car. Please email jmj_auto@comcast.net or call Lowell at 360-273-7671 with any questions. Price is $7500.00 Firm.
    Last edited by Unregistered; November 14th, 2006 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Forgot price and email address

Dan Guest

'64 Falcon for sale

Do you have pics? Why are you unregistered? $7.5K? I like the Falcons but what do you have?
    Dan

We've set up the FalconForum so anyone can post ads even if they're not registered. We wanted to make the classifieds section useful to everyone and we figured we would get more posts if people didn't have to go through the registration process.

Unfortunantly you can't post photos if you're not registered so those people will just have to email them to anyone interested.

Hope that makes sense!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

'64 Futura

Hello All !
    I am searching for a '64 Futura Falcon. 2 door HT.
    My father gave me one when I was 16. I am now trying to find another one.
    The one I had was blue.
    I have been searching but have not found any like this for sale.
    If you have one, or if you know of where one is, please contact me at LDCaudill0@aol.com.
    Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.
    Tooley49

1964 Falcon Futura 2dr, hardtop, project for sale

1964 Falcon Futura 2 dr hardtop, VIN# 4K11F178XXX. Clean Texas Title. Has been in storage since 2001 after being vandalized. Original 260 V-8, started it and ran for a few minutes. Very solid car to restore. All pans are solid and trunk. A few dents and dings. Chrome, bumpers and trim. Most of it is there and straight. 3 speed on the floor. Have replacement glass with frames. Have replacement PS front fender. All comes with car. $3200
    Pics are at:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/581646220nYFbUz?vhost=community
    Last edited by allets5; October 26th, 2011 at 08:14 PM.

If you think that is a 5 out of 10 someone needs their eyes checked, that car is maybe a 1 if that, and the price is a bit high....jh

@Falcon Cobra

Thanks for all of your quick insight. You're the man. ?