Thread: New Falcon Owner 1961 Falcon 2 door

1. New Falcon Owner 1961 Falcon 2 door

hi my dad just bought me a 61 falcon for my 1st car. i don't know anything about fixing anything on it. it's not a fixer upper. looks good and runs good. i don't know how to get parts for it. there web sites but for example i need a clip or something for the horn, clip for falcon emblem not side of car. my dad wants to get shoulder harness seat belts for the front seats and put the lap belts in the back. those are starts for now. anyone can help i appreciate it. thank you Jake

2. new 61 owner

i live in Los Angeles for the last post about 61 falcon parts

Welcome Jake,

Check out the resources page http://www.rainierfalcons.com/index.php?page=resources

Lots of good links there. My preferred company for Falcon-specific parts is Falcon Enterprises (www.falconparts.com).

Be careful installing shoulder harness belts. You really need to be able to weld and understand the best place to put the anchor points for them to work properly in a crash. I would read through a few of the installations described on the Juliannos website first. It's on the resources page.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)