Thread: Just dropping by to say hi.

Just dropping by to say hi.

Hi guys and gals. I was happy to find this forum back when I bought my Comet (my daughter drives it, so it seems to be really only my car in title only), and am so glad to have already received great ideas and advice from you all here. I hadn't posted anything here in awhile, so I just thought I'd say hello and thanks. I came across a picture from back in August at the big Ford/Dearborn gathering at Woodburn drags, so I thought I'd post it. Hope you all have a great autumn and winter. I'm already looking forward to warmer weather again.
    1960 Comet
    1967 Cougar XR7
    www.lattemom.typepad.com/cougar

I remember seeing both of those cars. Nice That was a fun day. Now you just to put some Shelby stripes on the Comet and you'd be winning lots of trophies!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

That was a really fun show! I'd never been to a nostalgic car drag race before but would go again for sure. I've tried to watch more modern racing on TV before but it didn't do much for me. Seeing the Thunderbolts run was great.

Good to see you back on the forum!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Shelby stripes is a great idea! The Comet could sure use some paint, but unfortunately it's (I'm) going to have to be patient on that task.
    1960 Comet
    1967 Cougar XR7
    www.lattemom.typepad.com/cougar

paint shmaint....patina is all the rage nowadays!!
    leave her alone i say
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Shelby stripes are not paint... they are
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"