Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monroe swap meet

Monroe swap meet

Is the Monroe Swap Meet April 13th? Is the club going to have a spot like last year? Ild like to bring some parts and also help out this year.
    IMG_0456cropthumb

Mid May (17-18). Yes, I mailed in the paperwork and we'll be in the same spot as last year. And yes, you can bring stuff to sell. We typically try to bring the gooder stuff we each have, though I'm bringing a lot to either give away or disperse to the winds.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Thanks for the info, what I saw was in Monroe, Mi, oops.I have odds and ends to sell or pass on but mostly I have grills. They take up so much space and I have no need for them. Looking for Comet literature now especially S-22 specific.
    IMG_0456cropthumb

gina, what year grills do you have and are they any good? I hope they are not BBQ grills...thanks...jh

Hi jh,
    I don't really know how to rate what kind shape they are in....they are "bran-used" not brand new. I have 60,61,62,63,64,&65.
    IMG_0456cropthumb

Maybe you could take a picture of the 62 and 63 for me ? and I would think if they are not good you wouldn't take them to the swap meet. I dont care about the finish as long as they are somewhat straight, thats the hard part is to try to make them straight, the alum. is quite thin as you know.. what would you be asking for them? thanks...jh

Opsss I got two 62s and no 63.sorry😪
    IMG_0456cropthumb

I already scheduled with the family so I am available to help at the booth all day Saturday.

Do we know who will be displaying their car? I think that is a great draw.

Kenny and I scored a 10 x 10 tent so we won't have to borrow Gene's this time. We may need Gary to modify the banner bracket to fit on the new tent.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Kenny and I scored a 10 x 10 tent so we won't have to borrow Gene's this time.
    And THAT'S why you should dumpster dive!

Most people have no patience to fix things (or have things fixed) these days so they just toss them. I'll post a pic as soon as we get a chance to set it up. We'll get some measurements too for the banner.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Monroe swap meet

Doubt I will be back from Tucson by that date.

Gina, I would be interested in your 1964 Falcon Grill if it is indeed for a Falcon. As John mentioned it would be nice if it is pretty straight but that isn't always what we get. Let me know if you would like to sell it and any info about it. Thanks Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

I will try to post pictures of them this week end. I had problems posting the pictures of the Comet engine transplant so it might not work for me.
    IMG_0456cropthumb

I've always edited my pictures to 1024x768 max and around 220K in size (because that's what the uploader says is the max file size), but I see some far larger images being posted.

And I've yet to figure out how Dennis is putting his images in his Florida threads, but I suspect I know how.

But you should be able to go to Manage Attachments, below, and then upload the images one at a time from your hard drive or remote USB drive.

Maybe Patrick can clue us in as to whether the limit size is suggested to strict.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"