Thread: Need 5-6 Vintage Cars for Music Video

Need 5-6 Vintage Cars for Music Video

King of Hearts Productions, a Seattle production company, is shooting a music video for a popular local rock band. We need 5-6 vintage-era cars to be used in the background of the shoot. They can be from any year between 1950 and 1979. They should be in relatively good condition but they must be daily drivers.

We will treat the cars well but if you we be OK with actors sitting on the hood, please let us know.

We can pay $75 per car to the owners. It will be a lot of fun!

The video will be shot in Seattle on Saturday, the 29th of November.

If you are interested and available for this, please email jessica(at)kingofheartsproductions(dot)com with a picture of your car and your availability.

Thank you very much and I hope we can work together soon!

___
    Jessica Baxter
    Production Coordinator
    King of Hearts Productions
    www.kingofheartsproductions.com

Hi Jessica,

Is there any type of insurance purchased in case the car is accidentally damaged during the shoot? Also, do you have the locations figured out yet?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

We are still working on the location but it will be a large warehouse or aircraft hangar in the Puget Sound area.

There is no specific insurance but in the past we have always had the policy that we would pay for any damages to equipment caused by crew or actors. We run a pretty tight ship and thankfully have not had to utilize this policy yet.

Well... my car already had its 15 minutes of fame, so I'll let someone else have their chance.

Eddie Bauer calalog 1998

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"