Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends know each others names

Ok Roger, thanks for the tutoring...here's the try with the first signature. Hopefully it works...
    Well...looks like the pic is quite big....need to shrink it.
    Shrunk it now...and just for fun, used the apple blemish tool and partially rubbed out part of the fender dent!
    Last edited by dhbfaster; October 15th, 2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: added third line
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

My name is Michael and I posted separate to introduce myself. I use the handle Mikeske out of habit.

Happy Monday,

My Name is Will Sando and I am the proud new owner of a 1962 Ford Falcon Futura. I own and operate an auto repair shop in Coeur d Alene, ID but I have always loved restoring Fords from the 50's & 60's (much more character than those mini-van things). I look forward to getting to know you other Ford enthusiasts more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slautomotive; February 2nd, 2015 at 08:31 PM.

Very nice car!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Hi, new member here, I've already proven what a newbie I am in my posts, hahaha.
    I'm Michelle, and my husband is Michael, and we have a '62 wagon.

Do you folks have T-shirts, or thinking about making club shirts, or is that just corny? I have an idea for one, it's really simple if you wanted to see it, basically just the "R" form Rainier Brewing Co (we use in here in Renton for Renton shirts, haha) with the Falcon logo under it.

Hope to meet you all next month

Welcome Michelle & Michael. Hope to meet you soon, too.
    Our shirts, hats, & much more is available at:

http://www.cafepress.com/rainierfalcons

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Awesome, thank you!!

HI Michelle & Michael...welcome to the club. Look forward to seeing your wagon...or at least some pics.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

I just posted a few pics, one of when we first obtained her, and a few of her in paint works. I don't have a current picture of the entire car because she is in the shop right now. her name is "Mexican Blonde" and we are going with a Mexican theme.

Ella muy bonita! She is very pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by phasmiddy View Post
    I just posted a few pics, one of when we first obtained her, and a few of her in paint works. I don't have a current picture of the entire car because she is in the shop right now. her name is "Mexican Blonde" and we are going with a Mexican theme.
    Hello, Michael and Michelle.

I clicked on your web page link and found the photos of your 62 wagon "Mexican Blonde". Very nice! I like the Deluxe trim and the metal gravel panels that they placed on the rear fenders that year. Have you noticed how the back edges of the rear side windows curve in to meet the back window and give a streamlined "boat tail" effect? That is kind of like the wrap-around windshields of the cars in the 1950's.
    Mexican Blonde.jpg

Have you noticed the little patch of black accent paint in the trim right above the headlight?
    Mexican Blonde right front.jpg

You even have the original gas cap.
    Mexican Blonde left rear.jpg

Que Bella!
    Last edited by ew1usnr; May 29th, 2015 at 04:34 PM.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)

Hello, all! My name is Richard and I just joined the forum. I'm starting to do a little work to my Falcon and thought this would be a great place for info and advice. I have a convertible '63 Futura with a 170 and manual 4 speed. Looking forward to doing some work on this thing! I want to start driving it on weekends again.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Taco 84 View Post
    Hello, all! My name is Richard and I just joined the forum. I'm starting to do a little work to my Falcon and thought this would be a great place for info and advice. I have a convertible '63 Futura with a 170 and manual 4 speed. Looking forward to doing some work on this thing! I want to start driving it on weekends again.
    Welcome Richard - where do you call home? Look forward to some photos of your Falcon.
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

170 Special

I have a convertible '63 Futura with a 170 and manual 4 speed.
    1963 Falcon Convertible.jpg

Yeaaaa!!!
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

I'm from Sanford, Florida. I have pictures on my phone but can't figure out how to upload them without a computer. The car has been in my family since the mid 60s. It was my grandfathers car so it really means a lot. I'm really excited about getting to the point where I can drive it regularly.

Falcons are great

I'm from Sanford, Florida. I'm really excited about getting to the point where I can drive it regularly.
    It might take some expense and aggravation to get everything on your Falcon working correctly, but keep telling yourself: "This is a hobby. This is a hocbby." Once you get everything worked out you will enjoy the heck out of driving your little convertible. You will cause a stir every time you pull into a gas station or a grocery store parking lot. Falcons are wonderful little cars.

I do not want to steal you away from the Rainier Falcons. These are great guys and they have a terrific bulletin board. But given that you live in Sanford .... you may also want to get in touch with the Sun Coast Falcons, a Florida section of the Falcon Club of America.

Suncoast Falcons Emblem.jpg

See: http://www.flfalcon.com/ and Bill Shira, President, at shirawd@aol.com

Upcoming club events:

Dec 10, 2016 Suncoast Chapter Meeting and Christmas Luncheon, election of officers, Meeting will be at Red Lobster in Old Town Kissimmee, Fl. 11:30 AM.

Jan 7, 2017 23rd Annual Ford and Mustang Round Up at Silver Springs, registration is now open on line www.npdlink.com .

Have fun with your Falcon. Dennis in Tampa.
    Last edited by ew1usnr; December 4th, 2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"