Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carb Question

I looked at it and it's the one used on the 144 ci engine and I think is a bit on the small side for a 200 ci engine. But there were a few others on ebay as well. Keep looking...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Two more; Motorcraft C5AF-T ,1965. Ford 240,6 cyl.
    Motorcraft C8AF-E ,1968. Ford 240,6 cyl.
    find on e-bay,what you think about them?

Carburetors for a 200 Six

Zoran-

Attached are some photos of two carburetors that will fit a 200 six.

The one on the left has an AUTOMATIC choke and is a HOLLY type. I just pulled this one off my '65 Falcon Wagon with a 200 six and it ran good. There is no tag number on it, but the numbers on the side of it are 7563-2241.

The one on the right has a MANUAL choke and is an AUTOLITE type. This is the same type as the brand new one that I just installed on my Wagon. The Ford Part No. on it is D0PF-9510. This is a 1970 Part no., but I'm sure the same basic carburetor was made in earlier years.

The other piece you see is a carburetor spacer plate that the carb sits on. Your heater hose is suppose to connect to this...although in later years this part was designed without the hose outlets probably due to the electolysis that build up on the metal...so you need this part too. You don't absolutely have to run your heater hose through the outlets---you can bypass them...but you must still use the spacer plates.

The important things to look at are the locations of the fuel inlet, linkage, and vacuum line---and hopefully they match up to your motor...or perhaps you can easily alter to fit. The locations are the same on these two carbs.

I hope this helps...I would consider shipping one to you, along with a rebuild kit...but the cost of shipping would probably be very high.

Al Aiello
    Attached Images Attached Images

How much are costs for carb,rebuild set and shipping to me?Choice is on you who is better for my 200.Try to ask in post, please,if is not high my wife will not kill me this time!I have origin spacer,for me is not problem to fit carb or make some connections.All ready i change way of fuel line from pump to carb. Now line is on firewall(around engine) to avoid contact gas and ignition cables.
    Manual choke is all ready fitted for actual carb.

Yes--we don't want the wife mad...I will do some checking on shipping and a rebuild kit and get back to you with a private message.

I did a bit more checking on the carbs...the ones I posted photos of are model 1940 types that came later than the original carb (motorcraft 1100) that came on my Falcon.

this moment i find this;http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-...ayphotohosting

same problem,no shipping for Europe .what to do,move to USA?