Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Gardens Meeting

Golden Gardens Meeting

Hello Everyone,

We have normally kicked off the season with a gathering at Golden Gardens followed by lunch about this time of the year and I was thinking this might be a good event to do every year. Who knows...maybe someday it will evolve into a car show. I understand the Bath House down there has been remodeled and you can rent it from the city if we ever do decide to have a show, this would be a nice place for registration, vendors, etc.

So far the weather has always been really cold and overcast so I was thinking we could move the date by a couple of weeks and see if it warms up a little. How does Saturday, March 10th around 11am sound? I think the Monroe Spring Swap Meet is the weekend before that but let me know if this date conflicts with anything else going on in the area.

I'll give this a few days for comments and then send out an email alert to all forum subscribers.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I'll be there but my car will probably be at Elliot's shop.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I plan on being there. The top will most likely be up.

I'll put it on my calendar. Depending on the honey-do list...
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    I plan on being there. The top will most likely be up.
    No little red wagon???

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

[quote=redfalken;350] How does Saturday, March 10th around 11am sound? I think the Monroe Spring Swap Meet is the weekend before that but let me know if this date conflicts with anything else going on in the area.
    quote]
    I am confused as normal. You said the Monroe swap meet in your other posting was May 19th and 20th but this posting your saying it is in March? Whats up? Al

I will try to be there. Would like to meet other Falcon owners. Am working on the Ranchero, so it won't be there with me, even though I'm sure it wants to get out.

[quote=Alsprint;384]
    Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    How does Saturday, March 10th around 11am sound? I think the Monroe Spring Swap Meet is the weekend before that but let me know if this date conflicts with anything else going on in the area.
    quote]
    I am confused as normal. You said the Monroe swap meet in your other posting was May 19th and 20th but this posting your saying it is in March? Whats up? Al
    Brain fart! It's May 19/20. Here's the sponsor's website for future reference. I'll try to work on updating the website calendar soon.

http://www.efv8psrg.org/

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

I'm going to try to be there...I just need to get rid of a kitchen table/chair set that's living in the back of the Ranchero before I arrive. I don't want to look like a Beverley Hillbilly. Or maybe I do. Does anyone have an old hound dog I could borrow?

Linda

Oh, wait sec...now I'm confused. Will our Golden Gardens / Lockspot event be March 10 or May 12?

Quote Originally Posted by CmnThru View Post
    I'm going to try to be there...I just need to get rid of a kitchen table/chair set that's living in the back of the Ranchero before I arrive. I don't want to look like a Beverley Hillbilly. Or maybe I do. Does anyone have an old hound dog I could borrow?

Linda
    No hound dog but I might have some bubblin' crude out in the driveway from a previous oil leak!

The date is Saturday, March 10 at 11 a.m. Let's hope for sunshine and a warm breeze...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

I've got to work (just found out) all next weekend for a local trade show (Seattle Bike Expo, Sat/Sun, Hanger 27, Old Sandpoint Navel Base). So, have fun!

Oh and the following weekend is the Almost Spring Swap at Puyallup. Went to the Earlybird swap a couple weeks ago and found the fender I was looking for.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"