Thread: 1962 Falcon Futura For Sale

Unregistered Guest

1962 Falcon Futura For Sale

Up for sale is my 1962 Ford Falcon Futura. This is a two door, post car. The engine is a “170 special” inline six cylinder. Originally this car had a manual column shift, but this was replaced with an automatic, column shift transmission by a previous owner. The motor runs strong after a bit of warm up, but hey, it is a 170, so don’t expect this engine to impress people at the racetrack.

The Body is very good. The paint is new, the original color 1962 “rangoon red”, and it shines really nicely in the sun. Pretty light on the orange peel, a perfectionist might buff a little in a few spots. Most chrome is original and in good condition, it has all been polished recently. All window and door seals are either new or in excellent shape. The interior is almost entirely new. The floor pan throughout the entire car has been removed of rust and coated with bed-liner to prevent rust. New carpet, seat covers and foam, front seat belts, headliner, door panels, see pictures.

I would say this car is a mostly complete restoration. You could drive it like it is, or throw in that big V8 for a mean road machine. The heater does not work at this time, new core and tubing, fan works….I am pretty sure the switch just needs to be replaced.

Call or email with questions

Jason, 503-410-0014 adjacent2@hotmail.com

located in Portland, Oregon
    Last edited by Unregistered; March 26th, 2007 at 02:35 PM. Reason: add location