Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here is the newest...

I actually bought a 2 core aluminum off line from champion Radiator (E-Bay). Good quality and I have a few buddies running them over here. Lifetime warranty against defects, and if it doesn't cool your rig they will upgrade even if you have used it in the car. I bought a second one for my delivery that is a 4 core aluminum. The 2 core was on sale for $175 and the monster 4 core was $285. I have the guy's info here of you want it.
    Now if the snow would go away I could drive it some more and make sure all is good.

Thanx Steve. That's zactly the info I was looking for. Don't know for sure what I'll do yet, but mine is UGLY!

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Ran the car again for about 2hrs mostly idle and no issues. YEAH, now if the snow will hurry up and melt. I couldn't even get out of the driveway...

Here is the latest from Sequim. More snow this AM. About a foot at the house!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Whoo-hoo. But it can stop now.

Work shut down for another day. I'm sure my fuel tank hose, which is supposed to arrive today, will be in that UPS truck that jack-knifed on I-5.

It's supposed to be raining here today. Funny, this rain has added about 2 more inches of snow just since 6:30 this morning. I'm at about 8" here so far, though this picture doesn't show the depth because of the big trees above. And I need to eject the snow off the ghetto garage for the 5th day in a row.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

That pic doesn't make me think you were REAL eager for that hose to get here. You might not have been ready to crawl around on the ground even under that GG. But let me know if you do and I'll mix up a thermos of hot chocolate, put on my longies , and give a hand with the lifting.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Well... the hose did arrive and it is exactly what I'd hoped it would be. So if this snow ever does melt (it has to stop snowing first, which so far it is still snowing here at quarter of two), I'll consider doing the swap maybe this weekend. May have to get a couple extra gas containers to empty the tank that is in the car.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"