Thread: Barn Find

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Barn Find

OK Roger has officially rubbed off on me?? Ehr effected my thinking I should say.
    I found another Ranchero and I couldn't let it sit in the barn for another 22 years. Last registered in 1989. I pulled her out, cleaned her up and fired it up on Sunday morning with a little help from Patrick. (thanks again)
    She actually runs very well for sitting for so long. I need to fix the brakes and flush the fuel system as I just ran the car out of a gas can. But 90% of everything works.
    So the story is a guys son had the car in high school fixed it up in mechanics class, did all the body work. When he graduated from school he got a job in colorado and left the car here. His younger brother drove it for a bit and then rear ended some one. Brother got pissed and said park it, and the rest is history.
    So now I have it and will through a few parts at it and drive the snot out of it. So Roger I am ready to buy, beg, borrow, or trade for some of the leftover swap meet goodies. I'll send you a PM.
    Enjoy the pics... Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images