Please bare with me as I start this post. I will first tell you about Stella then start posting images and work so far done.

Stella was purchased by me April 29th 2011, In Everett, Wa. I found Stella at a house that was burnt down while I was on the job making a Delivery for Concrete Tech, the Owner at the time just happened to show up 5 minutes before I was ready to leave, as luck would have it i chatted with him for about 20 minutes and took his number down to make him an offer. I have loved the Falcon since my Jr High School days.

Here?s the information on Stella 1964 Futura 2 Door Sedan (Bench) :

BODY CODE ? Body 62B = Futura 2 Door Sedan (Bench)
EXTERIOR COLOR ? Color J = Red ? Rangoon Red
INTERIOR TRIM CODE ? Trim 651 = Red Crush all Vinyl
DATE OF MANUFACTURE ? DATE L = November 01, 1963
DISTRICT CODE (DSO) ? District 72 = San Jose
REAR AXLE RATIO CODES ? Axle Code 3 = 3.20:1 non locking differential
TRANSMISSION CODE ? Trans 3 = Fordomatic (2 speed) Automatic
ASSEMBLY PLANT CODE ? CODE R = San Jose
ENGINE CODE ? ENGINE CODE U = 170 Cu Inch Inline 6
For 1963 production in San Jose, Stella was the 14582nd car built there.
What has changed so far?
As I purchased it.
Engine = 1971 rebuilt V8 302
Transmission = C4 4 speed automatic shift kit, and B&M shifter
Rear End = POSI ? (will look into this and others)
Wheels = Centerline 5 lug rear 4 lug fronts
Seats = Not original or falcon Quality
Steering wheel = If your handcuffed you can drive it. (Changing this soon)
Rear Lower seat = Burnt to a crisp (The previous owner went to sleep with a lit Cigarette)

May 1st 2011 I started removing the interior, only to find the surface rust in the floor pans, which is a good thing. However I found that the front bucket seats are not compatible with this car, they came from an early model Montego. So the search is on to replace the full interior.

The Interior is completely gutted now and that includes the headliner, carpet, seats, dash panels, all but the steering wheel and the wiring harness is siting on the garage shelf waiting to get the body in for work so it can all go back into its rightful place. So I guess its time to sit and wait on time? in the mean time I am researching places to get replacement parts for those that are not usable or missing.

Hope I dont make you fall asleep during the Re-Birth Process here.