Thread: Shackle bushings

Shackle bushings

Help.. I need to order shackle bushings and all I can find is complete shackle kits. I found a set from energy suspensions and it was wrong when I got it?? Any body have a part # for these or an idea where I can get some? Thanks Steve...

I've always had good luck with ESPO:

http://www.springsnthings.com

Only drawback is you need to call or request a quote for pricing. Old Skool!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Steve,

What is the hole diameter you need? I have three new sets of bushings and one new shackle kit is with one of them. I know I need one set (I have not looked to see which yet), but the two loose sets I have one is smaller than the other. So you may get lucky if the size I don't need is the size you do need. Measure and let me know.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Best measurements I have are: ID of shackle is just shy of 1.5" and over all length is right at 2". Hope that makes sense. I called energy suspension and they do not make one for the Falcons?? But I have there sizing chart, maybe something will fit if yours don't. Thanks

What I need is to fit the new leaf springs I got. So I will shift some focus tonight when I get home to see what it is I have and what I need and will let you know if I have any leftovers..
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Also - are the hanger brackets and the leaf eye the same inside diameter? I have to check this myself tonight... as a matter of fact.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

I believe mine are the same size. But I better check to make sure?? Good point.

Steve,

Mine are 1 3/8" and apparently only have one set of each size bushing. One set this size and one about 1" OD - and I have no idea what those would fit. Must have been a very early 60-63. They list a different version for this range. I wish when things vary in diameter and the year range is so confusing, they list diameters.

Sorry I didn't have a new set... but I do have a used set.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"