Thread: Center caps ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Center caps ?

Did ford make center caps 15' rims? i am only finding wheel covers fro that size

Ford did, but if you're asking if they did for a Falcon, that I don't know. Falcons never came with 15" wheels as best as I know.

You didn't mention year, but for instance the "Spinner Bar" caps for a 65 Falcon on 14" rims is also made in a 15" version, but was used on the 65 pickup.

I put the 14" version of this cap (I had the 64 spider style caps up until then) back onto my wagon after having seen the 15" version on a Canadian Falcon during the '08 regionals. He'd converted to 15" wheels. These caps look pretty nice on a Falcon.

But anyway, what year are you dealing with and what style center cap are you after?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

caps

Thanks for your response Roger. I like the spinner bar caps and will continue to look on Ebay for a decent pair. More importantly,I need to find a decent C4 or atleast one with the right torque converter. I also realized that I should use headers with my rebuilt 289 instead of the stock cast iron manifolds that i just purchased.

Sean

Sean,

Yeah, I suppose exhaust and transmissions beat out hub caps in importance.

Headers in a Falcon are a mixed bag. Some say a particular brand works well. Can't recall which (I've still got a 6 cyl... but with headers), so maybe someone here with a V8 can refresh us all what headers fit a small-block and a Falcon with minimal pounding.

Got nothing C4'ish around here, but they are readily available. I see them on Craiglist in fact rebuilt for like $700 all the time.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"