Thread: Why going to Sears is a bad idea.

Why going to Sears is a bad idea.

I rest my case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Roger .......Since it wont fit in the back of your wagon........ Ill take it off your hands for ya. VERY NICE!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Is that hooked up to a trailer hitch so you can bring it to the tech days??

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Oddly enough, it will give me more space in my garage, which I really need. I've got such a hodge-podge of tool boxes I've been collecting/adding to over the past 35 years. I still have my very first tool box, which I hauled up from California 30 years ago on the top of my cousin's car. So, the plan is to consolidate about 10 tool boxes taking up about 8' of floor space with this one -- it's 52" long.

And I got it for 50% off too. But then had to wait over a month for it to finally arrive. They must have sold a few of them at that price.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"