Thread: rainy days= garage time

rainy days= garage time

So when it rains for days here in seattle it's good to get in some garage time. and thats just what I did. I replaced my old dragging exhaust system, it's a x pipe that came with four 2.25" bends from summit racing for less than 70. bucks what a deal. a little more adjusting and a few welds it will be looking good, then I can hook up the tail pipes, I guess I forgot how nasty turbo type mufflers sound without tailpipes...also rolling around on the floor for days gets old, even when you are old.....john h
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's looking nice. What headers do you have and how did you connect them? I woudn't mind redoing the front half on my system. It was done by Walt's in Ballard and it is not good.

BTW - Never take a car to Walt's in Ballard for exhaust work.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Is that carpet! Looks like you could take a nap under there. Nice work.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Yep its carpet , go to the cheep carpet store and get a hunk and there you go. much nicer than the cold hard floor. [ no leakers ]...john h

Sorry patrick I guess I didn't read your post very well, no I don't have headers, wish I did..if I did I would have a flange on the headers and one on the pipe to hook them together so you can remove them easy, like at the drags....john h