Thread: Hello; Back in the falcons again.

Hello; Back in the falcons again.

Hi my name is Steve, and I dove head first back into the falcons. I have had several over the years and for one reason or another had sold them. Now I am older and gettind back into the falcon scene. I have just purchased 3 cars. Number 1 is a 65 Futura hard top. Need total restoration. Number 2 is a 63 Ranchero that is in good shape but needs a transmission. Number 3 is the one I have been looking for for 20 years. It is a 63 Sedan delivery. This one runs and drives but needs lots of TLC. I hope to find help, parts, and iformation here and look foward to chatting with everyone. Thanks Steve H.

Hey Steve,

Welcome! Wow...from zero Falcons to three is a pretty big leap. I have trouble keeping on top of my one. Sounds like you have some nice ones though. Where are you located?

You'll find everyone here helpful, friendly and full of information. Glad you joined us and I'll be the first to say...

Post some photos when you can!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Thanks. I will try to get some pics in the next couple of days. All 3 are works in progress but I think I will focus on the Ranchero first. The Delivery is a driver and is outside my shop right now.
    I live in Sequim Wa, right by Port Angeles. I own a powder coating shop here. This was the reason for the delivery. I thought it would make a good shop truck/ advertisement tool. The Ranchero will be my Hot Rod, I am thinking 302 and auto for it. The 65????? Who knows.
    Anyway thanks for saying hello and look forward to picking your brains for help and tips. Thanks Steve.

Steve,

I have a good friend who just moved to that area and maybe I'll come by and visit you when I go for a visit to see him in the near future. Send me a Personal Message sometime with a location or shop name and I'll see if we can arrange a visit. Who knows, maybe we can bring you some powder coating business.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"