My daily driver has to go email for pictures 1200 miles on Ford crate motor bone stock 302 even has Autolight carb ug. fresh trans rebuild, SSB DISC FRONT BRAKES 8" fORD REAR END WAS A FACTORY v-8 ORIGINALLY
I WORE OUT 289, pAINTED 1 year ago one very small piece of rust raised it's ugly head through new paint drivers side just in front of wheel well rear about size of a quarter. I was amazed an Arizona car had some rust it hardly ever rains here. I had some rust on floor pans. I took die cutter and cut back to virgin metal then had 16 gauge flat stock sheared to overlap holes I cut and then wire welded in I did nothing to bottom I wanted a buyer to be able to confirm /I'd done the repairs properly. should be undercoated on bottom no power of any kind no power brakes or steering has a new set of Crager knock off wheels from Western auto really nice looking new exhaust exits in front of rear tires glasspacs this is not a hot rod it is just a nice Ranchero needs a few minot things to complete genny radio and heater work fine. billleland@comcast.net $4,200