Thread: 63 Hardtop on CL

63 Hardtop on CL

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/902167501.html

I drive by this place every day and stopped yesterday and gave it a pretty thorough looking over. If someone is looking for a very easy restore -- this one is a great candidate. I'd be buying it myself (this is the type of car I want as my second Falcon), but having just bought a new washer and dryer and a new interior in my wagon -- I'm not willing to put it on a card... just yet. I may have to take the long way to work to avoid that evil temptation.

Nice original condition, holes in the foor I could see. Nothing molested at all. A real time capsule.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I saw that one posted, and it does look good on paper. I see where he posted your approval in his newest add! Al
    63 1/2 Sprint

I approve this message.

Well it's a Falcon -- of course I would like it!

It could use some work, but I would just do what John H did to his (paint everything) and it would be a nice driver. There's another one in Ballard with a bench seat too for $100 less. Gosh, I could have twins for less than I paid for my wagon 10 years ago!
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; November 6th, 2008 at 08:42 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I wanted the ballard hartop, but couldn't talk the wife into it..Her commits were we don't need another project, Penny isn't even running yet.."

So, what the problem lining up the next car?? Not that I have any room left to park another..

My 15 year wants a bug.. atleast they're small and can be parked in the back of a wagon

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

I have yet to look at the Ballard car, but I really like the buckets and console in the one at the dealer on Lake City, though the Ballard car appears to have better paint and chrome from the pictures.

I drive by the one on Lake City every day and look over and there it is still... calling me... Roger, Roger.... Save meeeeee..........

Gosh, what's $3000? A mere pittance.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"