Thread: Badbird on the move?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Badbird on the move?

Just a note to let all my Falcon friends know that I placed my yellow badbird up for sale on ebay this morning. Here is the listing. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-Ford-F...ZbWiRC&vxp=mtr
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Badbird on the move?

Not sure if there is a problem with the site or not. Jeff sent a message on this post and I received it in my email, but it doesn't show up here? Oh well.
    Jeff, I didn't use the best words about the paint. I should have said it was painted "with" 1996 Corvette Yellow instead of in 1996 Corvette yellow. Thanks. If someone goes into ebay and asks me a question on the listing I can answer it, but I couldn't go in and change the wording. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Badbird on the move?

Just a follow up. Badbird is sold. It sold this morning on ebay for the buy it now price. I am excited, happy and have a gut that is uneasy. To spend as much time as I did on this car and to have so much fun makes me sad at the same time.
    I was to the point that car shows didn't move me the way they used to. The buyer is so excited to get the car and that makes me really happy. Now I can decide whether to build something else or ???
    If anyone has advice on the shipping company let me know and I will tell the buyer. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Wrong Falcon?

"Just a note to let all my Falcon friends know that I placed my yellow badbird up for sale on ebay this morning. Here is the listing." https://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-Ford-F...d=302822458186

I clicked on the the link and it shows a blue 1964 convertible.

Update:
    Ooops. I noticed that it said: "The listing you’re looking for is no longer available. Check out this similar item we found for you."

I clicked on "listing" and found the yellow BadBird. Wow! The BadBird sold for a lot of money.
    Last edited by ew1usnr; July 29th, 2018 at 04:53 PM.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)

Larry, I am happy and sad. I hope you and Carol still come to the occasional meeting. Congratulations. Now that you have that wonderful garage it would be a shame not to tackle another cool project.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Badbird on the move?

Jeff, I also have a tinge of sadness along with the happy. I do intend to build something, just not sure what. I clicked on the link that I posted and it goes to my car. Not sure why you are getting a blue falcon newuser. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

I need to poke my head in here more often. I learned of this from my mother who has clearly more time than I do of late.

That said...

Wow. This is very sad/happy news. I'll echo Jeff's note to say I hope you and Carol come visit us on occasion. But hopefully it sets good in your gut eventually. I've done two car sells in the past 10 years of vehicles I had for over 20 years each. Always hard, but freeing as well if it's time.

Now I gotta fgo see your listing.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"