Hey All -

I know its been a bit for me on here. My last year was spent doing an engine conversion on a School Bus turned RV. Largest project I have ever done and many tough love lessons. In short I swapped a GM 6.2 Diesel for a Ford 2nd gen 7.3 Turbo Diesel and adapted all the GM chassis controls to the Ford harness, pumps, ignition, tank, brakes, etc... Someday I'll do a write up on it for your entertainment Now that project is near complete I'll be getting back to the Falcon Van later this year.

The purpose of this post is to open an opportunity for any of you needing larger parts brought back to Seattle that may be along my path back. Right now the RV is in Austin, TX. I will be flying out and driving it back in a couple of weeks. If any of you have parts along the way you want picked up and brought back to Seattle area, it would help me offset the cost of the trip and be a cheap option for you. The RV is empty and has a decent amount of storage so don't be shy (Transmission, Axle, seats, wheels, parts washer, etc...). I don't have a hitch so I can't drag a 63 sprint back but I'll fit anything I can in the rig.

Here is a brief list of cities Ill be going through, and can stop anywhere in the path:

• Austin, TX
  • Abilene, TX
  • Dallas, TX (If needed)
  • Albuquerque, NM
  • Denver, CO (If Needed)
  • SLC
  • Jerome, ID
  • Spokane, WA (If Needed)
  • Tri-Cities, WA
  • Yakima, WA

PM me if you're interested.