I have a 64 Falcon with a 260 3 spd. manual which I will retain rather than upgrade to a 289/302 because I'll have no place to store the 260 and I won't part with the original motor, and good ol' Shelby didn't have much trouble extracting 260-335 hp from this little motor, so I'm sure 200 hp is an easy goal. Anyway, I'm looking for unusual parts, fiberglass front bumpers (yes, more than one), fiberglass hoods, trunklids, maybe even doors. Also seeking hot rod parts for the small block, headers, alloy 4v intake manifold, Autolite 4100 carb., or write me with any interesting hotrod parts you may have that I haven't thought of.

The general idea is to take my very stock appearing 64 Falcon sedan and modify it without any permanent alterations so that it will appear completely stock while boosting power and also removing up to 400 pounds of weight, a tried and true formula for miles of smiles.

I also own a couple of 6 cylinder 64 Falcons, so if you have 6 cylinder hotrod parts, headers, etc, I may be interested.

A bench seat for a 64 Falcon TWO DOOR is also sought, even if it needs a rebuild. If it needs NO rebuild and happens to be red I'll kiss your feet and stuff as much money as is reasonably possible for this poor cash strapped person...

So if you have any hotrod sickie *&#! available, or have any interesting ideas you'd like to send my way, or just have a lot of money you feel compelled to give away for the heck of it, feel free to contact me!!!

Anybody who may have a CHROMOLY 6 point roll bar for a 64 two door sedan, drop me a line, don't know if they ever made them, but I hear they have, maybe you have an unassembled one. No steel, too heavy, my trip is ultra-light weight, and I dream of 2000-2200 pound Falcon 6 cylinder cars and 2200-2400 pound 8 cylinder 64 Falcon sedans, though I may consider steel roll bars for my 6 cylinder car since the thing already weighs less than an optioned out Honda Civic... My current Falcon weighs 2400 pounds after being lightened. This is the SAME weight as factory weight you say? I also ADDED all heavy duty parts, top loader, discs, 8 inch rear, etc. so it's actually a fairly light 6 cylinder purpose built car with 8 cylinder everything else, and my dream is to have an lightweight 8 cylinder screamer that achieves acceleration and speed through moderate power gains and a strict weight loss diet! I want to run a fairly stock motor and still get the 20+ miles to the gallon a small block can achieve!

So if you have any of the above parts for sale, or have experience building Psycho-Falcons, drop me a line!

One last thing, I know there are many fiberglass parts companies out there, but, two issues: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CRAP you may be getting until after the parts arrive and after you've unloaded some serious cash, AND the trucking costs will add HUNDREDS of dollars to the price, so I'm also open to buying fiberglass parts with a few people, because whether you buy one or five hoods, the trucking cost doesn't change much. Still we'll have to keep our fingers crossed that we don't get some warped ill fitting part.....

Okay, drop me a line or give me a call at: 206 364-5464 between 8am and 2pm. Thanks and take care! W.