Thread: Jingle Bell cruise Dec. 7th

Jingle Bell cruise Dec. 7th

This is the annual Christmas themed car show at the XXX Root Beer in Issaquah. It's also a toy drive, so please bring an unwrapped gift to give to Santa inside. I'll be there 12:30 - 1pm as I'm meeting some friends for burgers and icy cold root beer . Also, I've tenatively scheduled to put my Falcon in storage for the winter up at Pine Lake (Samammish plateau, about 15 min north of Issaquah) after the show, so if anyone would like to come along and then take me back to south Bellevue afterwards that would be cool. I'll be bringing my battery and a few tools back with me.

The XXX is at 98 Gilman blvd.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

If it's not too yucky a day I'll be coming out. I've got to babysit my little friends that day, so as long as it is safe to drive them out there, I'll be doing that. If it's too bad a day it'll be to the mall to shop.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'll be there - with the glovebox door for Jerry - rain or shine, as I've gotta drive up to Clearview afterwards to store my car. I hate to put it away dirty and wet, but they're running out of space fast.
    Thor Johnson
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

So where is the storage place ? pine lake or clearview? and why can't your friends that your doing bergers with give you a lift......??

My brother followed me up to Clearview, John - family is often more reliable than friends . I sure was in for a surprise when I got there though - the building was up on a rise, and there was about 6 inches of mud getting there from the road. I high centered at the top of the ramp the first time, but managed to drive up out of the ruts and make it in. That's the kind of storage you get for $40/month , but at least it's out of the weather now!
    Thor Johnson
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan

Hey Thor, sorry I didn't make it that day. It was raining pretty hard that morning and so I just took the kids Christmas shopping. Had I read the forum that morning I'd have run out to get the glovebox door. We'll have to arrange to get it maybe the week between Christmas and New Years. I'm off that week.

Let me know if you'll be around.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"