Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Classified > Cars and Parts For Sale or Trade

Old 11-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Senior Forum User

61 Wagon 4 door parting out

I have a 61 4 door wagon that I am parting out. Car is complete right now, has a 6 cyl. (not running) and a 2 speed auto. Has good glass, trim, dash, and many other parts. I am using it for patch panels that I cannot buy new. Front bumper is good, grill is good, both front fenders look good, as well as the hood. Let men know what you need and I will see if it has it.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:35 PM
New Forum User

Might be interested in trans and front bumper, let me know how much you're thinking.

Thanks
-Andy

Need a new grill to...someone decided to kick mine in...but need one for a 62.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Senior Forum User

I will make great deals for anyone on this forum. When I needed help you guys were there for me the new guy so I will pass that along. $200 for both pieces if you come get them, and maybe help me pull the transmission. I haven't started pulling the car apart yet, I am still disassembling the delivery. But let me know and I will do my best to get the parts off asap. By the way the grill on this one is as good as they get for this age. But it is a 61. Let me know thanks. Steve H.