Thread: Dearborn Classics Facebook Falcon Contest

Dearborn Classics Facebook Falcon Contest

Hi everyone,

I am in the Dearborn Classics Facebook Falcon contest and I asking for your votes. The prize is $500 in parts through Dearborn Classics. I can really use this for my car. My competier is slowly gaining ground on me and we only have 9 days left to get in our last few votes. Should you wish to help me out and are on Facebook, I am sending you a little help as Dearborn Classics is making this a two step process for advertising purposes and it has made it difficult for some.,

You have to click on like on the Dearborn Classics page up in the right hand corner before you can even go to Jims car and vote. Once you have done this, then go to his car and click like right below the picture of his car. I will send you both links to make this as easy as possible for you.

1st link to Dearborn Classics:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1454745&fbid=1553647047740&op=7&o=gl obal&view=global&subj=111398342208360&id=143208763 5#!/pages/Dearborn-Classics-Falcon-Comet-Parts/111398342208360?ref=ts

2nd link to Jim's car:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1454745&fbid=1553647047740&op=7&o=gl obal&view=global&subj=111398342208360&id=143208763 5

Your vote is very much appreciated and if you have any friends you would like to share this with, that would also be much appreciated.

Thank you so much,
    Jim Jarriel
    1963 Falcon Futura Convertible

Jim Jarriel
    63 Ford Falcon Futura Convertible

Dearborn Classic FB Contest

Can't you guys help a fellow Ford Falcon owner out? I need your vote if your on Facebook Thanks, Jim

Jim Jarriel

Good luck......

OK...I bit and gave you a vote. How do you tell who's winning?

And nice car by the way!!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Dearborn Classics FB Contest

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the support. There is one car I've been contending with to keep the lead. You have to go to each picture to see who has the most LIKES' but I can tell you that last time I looked her car was on page 7 or 8, white 64 delivery wagon. We win $500 in parts from Dearborn Classics which as you know, won't go far but will help.
    Thanks again,
    Jim

Jim Jarriel

Kenny,
    I just went to the contest page and your vote did not come through. This is happening to alot of our friends as they are not liking the Dearborn Classics page first before liking my car. This is their advertising ploy by liking there page first. You might want to try again.
    Thanks
    Jim

Jim Jarriel

OK, I think I got it now!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Dearborn Classic FB Contest

Hey Kenny,

Thanks for voting for my Falcon, now I need the rest of the Rainier Falcons to come to my assistance and vote for my Falcon on FB. $500 in parts from Dearbon Classics to the winner. I'm 3 votes ahead and need a larger buffer to guarantee a win. Please help me represent the NW Rainier Falcons by voting me to a win. Here is how to vote on FB for my Falcon. Contest ends September 30th.

CLICK ON THIS LINK AND CLICK LIKE AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dearborn-Classics-Falcon-Comet-Parts/111398342208360?ref=mf
    NEXT CLICK ON THIS LINK TO MY CAR PICTURE AND CLICK LIKE UNDER THE PICTURE:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1432087635

Jim Jarriel

Jim,

When I click on the links nothing opens. Not sure why. Do you have to have a FB account to vote?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"