Thread: Falcon Pics

Falcon Pics

Hey Folks,

Joined about a year ago. Kept procrastinating on posting pics. Here they are finally. Hopefully will be able to participate in more activities next year. Installed new dash pad this year. Plan on installing new carpet and performing some maintenance this offseason. I have a classic rock band that is available for private events also. Enjoy the pics of the Funtura. Hope to hear from you. Email me any time.

A question for experts: I want to upgrade my engine to something more robust. What would be the requirements for running a V8 like a 302?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like a clean bird. It's nice to see more ragtops in the group. Be sure to roll your side windows down when the top is popped, you don't want to look like an old lady on the road.

Looks good.

I'm working on a V8 swap tech article. Click on the tech articles link on the menu and you can follow along as I put it together.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Falcon Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Looks like a clean bird. It's nice to see more ragtops in the group. Be sure to roll your side windows down when the top is popped, you don't want to look like an old lady on the road.
    Believe me, I don't look like an old lady whether my windows are up or down. I don't know too many old ladies with a beard and physique like mine.

The fact is, the rear windows don't roll down so well. The left rear got stuck down last year and it was difficult to get it back up. I left them up in the picture mostly for that reason. The front windows work fine.

Nice Bird

Looks good..... stop by 16th and Broadway after March and show it off......
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Nice clean looking Falcon. I had those same mag rims {except mine were 5 lug} on my first 68 SC. I changed over to a full set of Torq Thrust D's as the black/polished aluminum look was more to my taste. I think they would look excellant on yours as well, if you're up for a change.

falcon pics

Nice lookin 63. Bring it down to the Cruzin to Colby in May.