Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collector car insurance

I have haggerty as well for my falcons.
    Like roger they have an agreed apon value that requires some pictures of the vehicles and a picture of where they are kept. They wanted a picture of the garage..

I have no milage restrictions and it was much cheaper than my normal insurance carrier.. I think it is less than $200 for a year for two cars..

They don't like customs though and it was difficult to get coverage on the ranchero because of the "custom body work"

Nathan

I use Hagerty as well, I couldn't be happier. I usually end up BS'ing about cars every time I have to call for maybe half an hour. I can honestly say it's the one bill each yeah I am more than happy to pay. I've got some other cars with them so adding my Falcon cost me a whole 16 bucks a year. It's already paid for itself 10 times over.
    A year or two ago I got a crack in my windshield and called them up, zero deductible to get it replaced! Had it done at a Mustang place down in Bellevue, the guy there doesn't work through insurance but that wasn't a problem. I got an estimate and they cut me a check to cover it no questions asked. When it ended up costing more than the original estimate, they over-nighted me another check for the difference, again, no questions asked. They were both helpful in finding me a specialty shop that would know how to replace the windshield (most normal glass places don't even know how to do old cars anymore) and genuinely concerned that I had things done correctly.

I never even thought to look when I cracked my windshield a couple years ago on my wagon to see if it was covered by Hagerty.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"