I have placed the windshield that I bought from Auto Krafters on ebay and craigslist in case anyone is interested. This is the wording from the ad.

This auction is for a brand new Ford Falcon Windshield. I purchased this from Auto Krafters for $175.00 and paid over $200.00 for shipping. You can read about the windshield online at the Auto Krafters catalog on page 68, item number DW584GRNS. The catalog lists it is used on the 1960-1965 Falcon 2-4 door sedan and the 1961-1965 Ranchero. As you can see from the one picture attached it sure didn't fit my 1964 2 door hardtop.
After I found that I ordered the wrong windshield I put it back into the original shipping box (picture attached). I am selling it for the purchase price of $175.00 and it would save someone a bundle if picked up locally. I can deliver it if you live close (100 miles) and you would only have to pay for my gas. My truck gets 15 mpg so you can figure your costs. It can be shipped, but your shipping costs would be substantial. I am also trying to sell the glass locally so I reserve the right to remove this ad if it sells. Thanks