Thread: Meeting and Swap Meet coming May 16th and 19th

Meeting and Swap Meet coming May 16th and 19th

Greetings All,

The week we've all been waiting for is here (right?) so please make an effort to come to our upcoming meeting, and/or the swap meet the following Saturday morning. It will help express your interest in the club and participation in this yearly event.

We will meet at our usual spot to discuss our plans:

University Village Burgermaster
    3040 NE 45th St.
    Seattle, WA 98105

Date: Weds., May 16th
    Time: 7PM

Please come at least 15 minutes early, or earlier, especially if you want to grab a bite to eat before the meeting. This will allow us to start on-time.

Look for us inside the Burgermaster just to the upper right-side of the cashiers (in the raised dining area).

Please plan to come and confirm here, if possible!

As in prior years, if you have some smaller items to sell at the swap meet (car related, but not neccesarily Falcon-only), but can't make the swap meet, bring it/them to the meeting and we'll try to get them to the swap meet and sell them for you.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; May 10th, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'm showing dates as the 16th and 19th. I'm possible for the 16th meeting if my wife can get my daughter from practice.

For the swap meet I'd love to come over but my daughter is scheduled for a soccer tournament in Yakima. But, I haven't seen a schedule on that yet.
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

Oops! Brain dead lately. I will append. Hope to see you if it works out.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

I'll make the club meeting, but may not make the swap meet. We are playing all "fast and loose" as we've sold our home and not, as yet, found a replacement. Does that mean I may be joining all that "work" the exit ramps?

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Can someone bring the pop-up tent to the meeting tomorrow? Thanks.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Thanks Gene

I’m glad I made it to the meeting , Gene hooked me up with the gas pedal to match my dimmer switch. Thanks again Gene ! It was nice to meet some new Falcon club members to.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1965 Hardtop, 289, Top loader, Torino power disk brakes, Tilt steering, 2 speed int wipers

Mike Spears

It's Never Easy...

Got most of the stuff I was supposed to bring to the spot at the swap meet, but realized half-way there I forgot the wheels and Gene's box of goodies we stashed in the Ranchero Wednesday. So will get it there in the morning with Larry.

That said, I didn't anticipate having to rebuild the carburetor on my truck this evening after what has been a long day and what will be an early tomorrow. It started running really rough just as I left the grounds - and I nursed it and barely stumbled home. After pulling the top of the carb I saw it was totally polluted with crystal-like stuff. Some of it looked like moss. So off it came and it got a thorough cleaning. That's one thing I like about the 4100 Autolite carbs, they are easy to service. Thankfully it runs good again.

See those of you who make it tomorrow. And Larry at 6am!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"