Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Wheels

Upgrading to a Tremec is on my "to do" list, unfortunately with 3 classics and a few other toys I find myself prioritizing what gets upgraded first. Slowly working on my Mustang and since the Falcon doesn't need much it doesn't get much.

Granted my other thought was to buy another 8" and use the 2.8's I have and the other set of wheels then just swap out rearends when I want to do a road trip. While it sounds great it would be more work than it is worth so I'll just enjoy the new wheels for the time being and plan my road trips around the distance to the next gas station!

New Wheels

Hope you didn't think I was saying to get a Tremec. I was just agreeing that the 4:11 gearing with a 4 speed isn't a lot of fun.
    That being said, I drove my 57 Chevy when I was in high school with a Corvette 4 speed in the car and 4:11 gears. But, when you are 17 and drag race on the streets every night, frustration never enters your mind.
    Your car is beautiful, and the wheels really made a difference. Best of luck with the Mustang and all the to do lists that go with the cars. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

So.... is it is time to change your signature pic? That one you posted is a great picture.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"