Thread: Vacuum valve broken or something?

Vacuum valve broken or something?

In pipe who connect automatic tranny and intake manifold (signal of pressure in manifold) come oil from tranny and make plugs greasy.I discover that when i disconnect that line and drive some time.To be sure i install clear rubber pipe.Some oil come in pipe thru vacuum valve(?).My opinion is some membrane in valve is broken.What to do,try to open valve body or search for new one.
    I have some pictures,but my phone is take day off .

I've had that guy fail on my 63 same failure mode. If you could open it, I'm not sure you could find a replacement diaphram.

It's called the Transmission Modulator and can be had - at least in the states (Rockauto.com) for less than $10 US... about three Big Mac's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

!Please give me some place to buy that and door seals for Falcon.I live in Europe,so shipping costs are 50 Big Mac.
    Thank you again.

I don't think you will be able to find both of those in one place. For most parts that are only for the Falcon, like the door seals or parts that aren't still available at a Ford dealership or car parts store, you can go to Falcon Enterprises

For parts that go on many different cars, like the vacuum modulator, engine parts, brake parts, ignition parts, you should try Rock Auto. They have very good prices and lots of parts. I don't know what they charge for international shipping but they have very low rates shipping in the US. And are very fast and honest.

Also, I think some modulators screw in and some push in. And make sure it is adjustable. You can put a very small screwdriver inside the modulator where the hose attaches and turn a screw to make it shift faster or slower.

We have lots of links on our Internet Resources page.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)