Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show: Early V8 Club Ford Picinic

Show: Early V8 Club Ford Picinic

The Early V8 club sponsors a car show in Bellevue each year. This year is will be on June 7th. This is coming up soon so get your Falcons and Rancheros tuned and cleaned. We once had 14 cars at this show once. Let's see if we can do it again. It is very informal and you don't need to have a show car to attend. All are welcome.

We will meet at the Factoria Burger King for breakfast and then drive over together. I believe the show fees are $15 this year. Please try to attend. It is always a lot of fun.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I will be there with one of my birds... This a a great show/picnic where daily drivers are more than welcome. There are also plenty of trees to take refuge against the mid-day sun.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to make it this year...

I'm having some minor surgery late afternoon on the 5th and doubt if I will feel like standing around all day less that 48 hours later.

I'm bummed for sure. Always have a great time at this show and have been to the last 6 or so. To everyone else who's never been...DO IT! It doesn't matter what condition your car is in. If it's drivable, it will fit in just fine.

Can someone commit to taking lots of photos and maybe write a story for the newsletter?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Kenny, sorry to hear about that, but you could go to breakfast [ one needs to eat ] go to the show and leave at noon or sooner,you are the reason we have this falcon club, so try to make it ....OK...
    john h

Thanks John. I keep toying with the idea of trying to make it but I'm afraid my live-in nurse (aka wife) wouldn't allow it.

Plus I have Monday off work for recovery and my boss will be at the show so that wouldn't look too good.

Take lots of pictures and hopefully lots of new members will be there to talk Falcon...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I'll be there! What will be the departure time from Burger King?
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    Plus I have Monday off work for recovery and my boss will be at the show so that wouldn't look too good.
    I'll talk to your boss.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Kenny,

It's "nonstressfull recouperative therapy" prescribed by your doctor -- yeah, that's it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"