Thread: Show: Greenwood Car Show

Show: Greenwood Car Show

The Greenwood Car Show is right around the corner. I'd like to have a good showing of Falcons this year.

Date: Saturday June 27th.

We can meet at the South zoo lot prior to the event and drive in together. I think we can reserve a club space if we can get enough cars.

Map is here: http://tinyurl.com/greenwood-show

Registration Form: http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com/participateRegister.php
    Last edited by pbrown; May 28th, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I just sent in my registration form. The south zoo lot would be the one off of 50th? What time should we meet?
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

The parking lot entrance is at the corner of N 50th and Fremont Ave S

Here it is on a map.
    http://tinyurl.com/greenwood-show
    Last edited by pbrown; May 28th, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
    Patrick Brown

So the gate opens at 6:30. Should we meet at 6:00? Geez that sounds early! We'll leave at 6:15 to get in line.

Sound good?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

What's good about 6 AM!

But if we must...

I'll be there.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I was hoping to be there a little later than that! I don't even leave for WORK until almost 6:00! If all agree, I'll do my best to try to get there early.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Well, looking at last years thread we met at 7:00. I'm all for another hour's sleep!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!
    See y'all 7:00 on Saturday in the South Zoo parking lot.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Did anyone get a card with registration confirmation for the show? I got an email with a link to a form with directions and information but nothing specific to hand them at the gate. Maybe they'll have a computer as you enter with information showing you're pre-registered??

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    Did anyone get a card with registration confirmation for the show? I got an email with a link to a form with directions and information but nothing specific to hand them at the gate. Maybe they'll have a computer as you enter with information showing you're pre-registered??
    I only recieved an email.
    Patrick Brown

In years past they have a registered and a nonregistered line and the registered line is split in two via alphabet somehow. They had a packet in office boxes for each car. This year they said something about a sticker for the window... which is kind'a lame, but whatever. I guess people must have snuck in the back doors in years past.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"