Thread: Ranchero glass needed

Ranchero glass needed

I'm passing on this request from a member of the Golden Gate Chapter:

Could I ask you for a favor?! Would you send out the following request to our club members using your membership distribution list.

My 1965 Ranchero recently go hit by some vandals (along with several neighbor's cars) and had 3 windows punched out. The one I'm having difficulty in finding is the rear cab glass. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one.

Thank you,
    Mike O'Brien

If you can help out, reply and I will get you Mike's email.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

eBay had one just last week. Don't know if it sold or not. I think the seller may have been in Camas, WA.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

ranchero glass

try a search of craigslist 60-65 rear is the same if not falcons forever [brian lucas] 510-525-9226 albany ca [great guy to deal with] or all american classics in vancouver wash 800-955-4999 or 360-254-8850

I used to have one, but keep in mind that this is flat glass and just about any auto-glass shop can cut it from a pattern -- which you should be able to make with a new gasket and a good, thick, piece of cardboard.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"