Thread: Hello

fate's falcon Guest

Hello

I am joining this forum because I will be moving to Whidbey Islan in about 6 months. I am working towards restoring my wife's high school car, '62 Frod Falcon (4dr), to a semi-classic state. If anyone has websites I can get parts from, I would be appreciative. Thanks.

Fate's Falcon

P.S. Can anyone tell me how I go about getting the FCA number?
    Last edited by fate's falcon; August 23rd, 2007 at 08:49 AM.

Welcome to the site. Will you be at the naval air station?

One really good source for parts is www.falconparts.com.

You can join the national club at http://www.falconclub.com/.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

fate's falcon Guest
    I will be at the Naval Station. Are you familiar with the area? Thanks for the sites.

Hi and welcome! Another `62...you just can't have enough of those in my opinion.

Also, make sure you check out the links we put together on this site. If you go to the main home page, there's a list of links on the left side and just click on "Resources".

Keep us updated as the restoration approaches.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Welcome to the North West. My sister-in-law and her husband are both at Whidbey NAS. We get up there (from Seattle) every couple of months. It's exactly a two hour trip from Seattle. Very pretty area.

I don't take my Falcon on that long of a trip with the Family. Without rear seatbelts it's hard to strap the booster seats in. Let me know when your settled and I can swing by and see your project.

Have we discovered a destination for a cruise?
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Yes, we can take the Ferry 'cross and check out the disapearing 10" guns at Fort Casey. They were recovered in the Phillipines and re-installed in the existing mounts.

I like the idea of a ferry ride! Anyone have a date in mind? Maybe this time in September? Theirs an all Ford show at the XXX on the 16th so maybe the 22nd/23rd or the weekend after that.

Also, does anyone know of a good place to break for lunch on Whidbey Isl.?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

fate's falcon Guest
    Will do. I will be up there around April and Fate's Falcon should be running by then. It will definately take some time because I still need to clean up the engine, re-do interior, re-do exterior, and replace worn parts. I also want to have "Fate's Falcon" etched into the rear window.